New Member Spotlight: Steve and Ginger Jacobs
written by Alvin Martinez on the topic of New Member Spotlight on November, 2013
- Salvation Testimony:
Steve: I was saved and baptized in the spring of 1980 in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. My mother and stepfather were present.
Ginger: In 1976, at the age of five, I attended church with a neighbor friend in Greensboro, North Carolina. A kind lady showed me how to invite Jesus into my heart and be saved. I remember her telling me to thank Jesus everyday in prayer for coming into my heart—and I do!
- Date Baptized: Ginger was baptized in the spring of 1985 at a Baptist church in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Who invited you to attend NVBC: Bro. Brent Strouf
- What does our church mean to you? Our church family truly cares about our family. But most importantly, it has brought our family closer to the Lord and He to us.
- Sunday School Class: Cornerstone Bible Class / Fred Slye – Teacher
- Children: Grant, 6
- Favorite Bible Verse: Steve, Psalms 18:2; Ginger, Joshua 24:15
Steve – Mt. Vernon, Illinois
Ginger – Greensboro, North Carolina
- Favorite Church Song: “Are You Washed in the Blood?”
- Any other info you would like included: We are very blessed and thankful to be welcomed into this wonderful church family!